Instagram

Monday, February 23, 2015

Finished Dinosaur Demo

Alright. It's absolutely frigid outside. The actual temperature here in Columbus, Ohio on Friday was -10. I couldn't feel my face during outdoor duty this morning. My view from my room is a massive pile of snow that has been plowed from the playground. It's Monday. We all need a little levity. For that, I present to you my finished example piece for my Art Club students. If a bright pink paper mache dinosaur head mounted to the wall doesn't make you laugh, I'm not sure what will. Enjoy. 


3 comments:

Crapaud Chameau said...

Wow great work !

Hope Hunter Knight said...

Love it. Want one. You should also hang the "velociraptor free workplace" poster - check Pinterest if you haven't seen it :)

Zach Stoller said...

Hope- thanks! I have seen that poster and I love it.